1. Teach using your own knowledge and passion.
2. Have regular non-technology times - where the kids learn using themselves as the resource and tool.
3. Establish your own standards of community and interaction. Don’t rely on someone else or an external system.
4. Guide the students so that they become passionate, self motivated and engaged - without the need for any external reinforcement.
5. Regularly move away from the confines of the classroom space and place learning into different contexts.
Imagine if the process of learning became consistently absorbing - not confined to limited modes or places!